We want attendees of PinUpalooza to have a good time, but (like everything in life) there are a few things we need to spell out in advance… just in case. Please take the time to read the event rules before attending the show.
1. Use common sense.
2. Things that can and will almost certainly get you removed from the convention:
- Laser pointers pointed at other humans and/or panels and presentations.
- Use of projectiles such as water guns, silly string, etc.
- Use of rollerblades, skates, skateboards, or any other inappropriate wheeled form of transportation in the hotel, convention center, or parking lot.
3. Harassment of any kind, including (but not limited to) physical assault, battery, deliberate intimidation, bullying, stalking, or unwelcome physical attentions WILL NOT be tolerated. If attendees (or anyone at the event for that matter) tell you “no” or ask you to leave them alone then your business with them is concluded. If you choose to further attempt contact with these individuals then your badge into the event may be revoked by PinUpalooza (without a refund.) PinUpalooza and Green Mustard Entertainment are not responsible for solving any interpersonal problems that may arise between individual event attendees. In general, Green Mustard Entertainment cannot take any action to prevent a person from attending the convention unless he/she has made a specific and credible threat toward the convention itself or if another individual can produce a legal restraining order.
4. Treat the event facilities with respect. Damage in any way, shape or form to property in the event’s convention, hotel, or parking lot will not be tolerated.
5. Shower/bathe regularly and practice regular personal hygiene.
6. Dress appropriately. Refrain from wearing outfits and clothing that would not be considered appropriate in public.
7. Watch your own stuff. Green Mustard Entertainment’s staff, PinUpalooza’s staff, and the hotel/convention center’s staff are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Do not bring your bag/purse/satchel/etc. to an event (such as a dance) and expect to be allowed to leave it with a staff member or under a table. (Please see Rule #1.)
8. Please keep hallways and entryways clear at all times. Take photographs of models and talk with your friends in appropriate areas.
9. Your paid admission/membership is a limited, revocable license to attend PinUpalooza, which may be revoked or revised at any time at the sole discretion of Green Mustard Entertainment. All badge holders and licenses granted thereto are subject to the rules and regulations of PinUpalooza.
10. PinUpalooza may apply additional fees and limitations for certain activities.
11. A badge may be revoked and a badge holder ejected from the convention for disorderly conduct, a violation of the law or rules, or at the sole discretion of a PinUpalooza official.
12. The badge holder acknowledges that by appearing at PinUpalooza he or she may be recorded (by video, sound, or otherwise) and consents to such recording and its publishing and re-broadcasting.
By accepting admission/membership to PinUpalooza, the badge holder, in accepting a badge: (i) releases Green Mustard Entertainment from any liability for loss or damage to persons or property, infringement of any right, or any other claim or cause of action of any kind; (ii) authorizes and permits Green Mustard Entertainment and its designees to use for any and all purposes his or her name, voice, and likeness and all reproduction thereof in any and all forms and in all media now or hereafter known in perpetuity; (iii) understands they are prevented from taking, recording, or creating film, or digital pictures, videos, tapes, sound recordings, or any other visual or auditory recreation of any kind whatsoever, of any PinUpalooza guest, member, volunteer, or employee, or of any PinUpalooza event, including but not limited to cosplay, contests, seminar, session, dance, or performance, for any commercial use, or for the solicitation of funds for any commercial or other purpose, without the express written permission of Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc.; (iv) agrees to comply with all PinUpalooza rules and regulations.
13. Your paid admission/membership is non-refundable/non-transferable and will not be replaced (so don’t lose it!) For additional information, please contact us at (407) 546-9272, email@example.com or through the web at www.greenmustard.com.
14. The rules and regulations of the convention center and event hotel AND all local laws are in full effect during the event.
15. Costuming is not consent. Many of our female attendees may be dressed in a sexy and enticing way as is common with the pin-up style. This does not grant you carte blanche to act inappropriately towards them.
16. When in doubt, please refer to Rule #1.